Saturday, November 20, 2021

I found More Links to Catholic Jewels in the Archive!


This are the links for books I have found in the Internet Archive. 

All books have Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur unless stated otherwise. 

Title of the Book - Author (Year of Approbation)


The Interior Castle - St. Therese of Jesus (1912)


De Ecclesia Christ Vol. II -  Emil Dorsch, S.J (1915) In Latin


Little Pictorial Lifes of the Saints, with Reflections for Every Day of the Year - Compiled by John Gilmary Shea (Imprimatur in 1878, Imprimatur in 1887)


The National Evil of Divorce - John Bernard Otten (1913, also has Imprimi Potest)


The Facts About Luther - Fr. Patrick O'Hare (1916)


1 comment:

  1. I read "The Interior Castle" way back when. All I can say is, if you really went through through various 'interior castles", you can see it (if you have done it, in the past), but not in the future (if you have not got there). But I at least got to the 4th. That, I recognized, all around me.

    ReplyDelete