Monday, August 8, 2022

Update on The Catholic Archivist and a question.

 Good Night! I wanted to apologize for not publishing on Saturday and the last 2 Sundays. I had some important internal issues I had to adress, and I forgot my publications. 

Despite not blogging anything, I did found amazing books. I found, for example, 3 brevariums. 

Brevarium Romanum Pars Aestiva 

Brevarium Romanum Pars Autumnalis 

Brevarium Romanum Pars Hiernalis

However, I wanted to ask a question about them. They are written in latin, and I am still learning this language. Therefore, I want to ask those of my readers who understand latin to tell me if the text found in the second page is an approbation from a Bishop or other figure of authority. 

Thank you for your support -

The Catholic Archivist

No comments:

Post a Comment